DONATE TODAY. FOR TOMORROW.
Join us in support of the Catholic Education Telethon and Livestream on November 17 at 7pm mountain time, where your financial support will help ensure that our students can continue to receive a strong Catholic Education.
The Calgary Catholic Education Foundation recognizes that public education is the mandate of the provincial government, which sets curriculum guidelines and provides basic funding. However, this basic funding does not include activities beyond the standard curriculum. In order for Calgary Catholic schools to remain competitive with other school systems, additional funds must be available to enhance our youths learning experiences.
The Foundation is focused on enriching the educational experience of students within the Calgary Catholic School District.
Your donation will provide funding on the following priorities:
- Social justice actions including Bishop Henry Social Justice Award and the High School Social Justice Summit
- Safe and caring, faith-filled schools: The arts, FNMI projects
- Citizenship, stewardship and leadership development: mental wellness, sports equipment
- Leading edge learning opportunities: math and literacy initiatives, educational technology and STEAM amongst other educational advances
- Playground structures (requiring replacement)
- Calgary Campus/Open Minds